For success in orthodontics, you should have a solid foundation. Learn your core orthodontic principles and limitations so that you are successful on every case. Based on ten different cases, you will learn about the foundations of diagnosis, clinical evaluation, records and your first consultation.
- Clinical Evaluation & Selecting the Right Cases for Success
- Case Classification of 10 Cases of All Ages
- Generating and Computer Processing Orthodontic Records
- Setting Goals, Objectives, & Limitations
- Patient and Family Dynamics when Seeking Orthodontic Services
- Timing and Start of Orthodontic Treatment
- The Initial Clinical Exam & Live First Consultations
- Set Up Your Practice to be Efficient and Profitable
As you learn in this seminar, you will be able to think about the patients in your practice whom you can start helping with orthodontics soon. Before class we encourage you to begin talking with them now so you can start treating them in just a few months! Ready for a new chapter in your career? Then let's start!
Comprehensive Orthodontic Series
This program will allow you to help your orthodontic patients at a high level immediately. You’ll start by building your foundations and work up to treating or managing the majority of your orthodontic cases. This is the first of 12 seminars within the Live format of the Comprehensive Orthodontic Series. Each seminar is 4 days long where instructors use Powerpoint presentations, hands-on exercises, and other visual tools to help you learn.
When you register for Seminar 1, your seat will be reserved for the remaining 11 seminars in the series location. If you wish to attend any seminar at a different location, you will be able to modify your schedule.