Advanced Case Diagnosis Including Orthognathic Surgery Alternatives
This is a diagnosis seminar where you will be applying what you now know about skeletal anchorage and other multidisciplinary topics to achieve an even higher level of orthodontic and dentofacial care.
Some patients cannot be treated with just orthodontics alone. They may have skeletal malformations that require orthognathic surgery or multidisciplinary treatment. Whether or not you decide to treat these cases yourself, it’s important to learn the proper diagnostic technique, how to discuss the case with the surgeon, and the skills for proper case presentation. This is one of the most rewarding seminars, since you will be able to make a significant difference for many patients after this class.
- Diagnose and Treatment Plan Severe Class II and III Cases
- Preliminary Diagnosis for Multi-Option Second Consultations
- Orthodontics versus Dentofacial Orthodontics versus Orthognathic Surgery
- Managing Growth and Severe Skeletal Issues in Class II Cases
- Retraction No Longer Means Increasing or Creating Gingival Display
- Severe Skeletal Class III Cases & Lower Retraction with Bone Remodeling
- Surgical VTO Predictions, Treatment Plans, & Working with the Surgeon
After this seminar you can:
Help the patients that often need the most help. You can work with a surgeon effectively and understand how to use growth to prevent more severe Class II and III bites.
When you register for Seminar 1, your seat will be reserved for the remaining 11 seminars in the series location. If you wish to attend any seminar at a different location, you will be able to modify your schedule.